Kiara’s Fan Fiction

Submission Guidelines

Closed Folder  Kiara's Sahifa
LineClosed Folder   Fan Fiction Main
LinesOpen Folder  Submission Guidelines

Formats

Stories can be accepted in one of the three following formats:

  1. HTML
  2. Microsoft Word
  3. External

HTML is the preferred format. To submit a story to be presented in HTML format simply send the text of the story as a .txt attachment. We will add the HTML coding for you but if you would like your story to appear quicker it will help if you surround each paragraph with opening and closing HTML paragraph tags. Example: <p>Paragraph of story goes in here.</p>. It is also suggested that you give the setting of the story. Example: "This takes place in the Outlands immediately before Simba's Pride." You may also include things such as pictures or an index of important characters.

Microsoft Word is a popular format but keep in mind that not all visitors will be able to read Word documents. Try to keep file size no larger than about one megabyte.

We will also link to stories that are already stored on another server. Simply send us the URL of the story for review.

Quality Assurance

Whatever method you choose to submit your story, please spellcheck everything first and make sure all the punctuation is correct. Keep content clean and decent (no more than about a PG or maybe PG-13 rating using the American movie rating system). It also helps to have someone else read your story first and make helpful suggestions before it is submitted. You can get a lot of help from people at the Fan Fiction section of the Sahifa message board. All of this will help us to post your story quicker and to make a better experience for those who read your story.

Where Do I Send My Story?

Fan fiction stories can be e-mailed to the Fan Fiction editor, Miles Cheetah, at milescheetah@animail.net. Miles will review the story and if it is accepted it will be forwarded to the webmaster who will then add the story.

Please read all of the guidelines before submitting a story. If it is apparent that you have not read them your submission may be ignored or sent back. The guidelines are here for the benefit of the authors, the readers, and the web team so that we can have a great Fan Fiction page. Thank you.


Submit A Story

Divider Icon

Site Navigation

Fan Fiction Navigation

Return to Front Page